Sunday, September 23

Sweater Weather

Call me forever nostalgic, but one thing I love about fall is cozy-ing up in the daytime or evening with a sweater.  Living in western New York, our fall has a great crispness in the air that just begs one more layer of warmth.  Afternoon strolls right into football games or formal evenings - the vintage sweater is a must in your fashion wardrobe.

Here are a few picks I found on Etsy that express my heart's desires:  Cozy Round the Table.   Enjoy!
And here is one more beauty I found recently for any glamour occasion - a Jo Ro Imports from Miami Beach FL  from the late 1950s ~  fully beaded in little pearls on a lush creamy color wool blend.  At a size 40, it will fit many a modern girl!  Find it in my Etsy shop AnotherTimeAntiques will full details.


No comments:

Post a Comment